воскресенье, 26 октября 2014 г.

☆Ulzzang make up tutorial☆

Hey beauties. (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*

I got really surprised but some people actually asked me to do a make up tutorial. 
Well then here you go~
The text is in Russian i am sorry! Though I hope that you will get the hint of what I am doing to achieve this kind of ulzzang looking eyes.


Depending on the lghtning and the editing the make up can look darker or lighter than it is.~

It is very-very hard to look like an ulzzang being 100% european but I tried my best he-he.
I use the Guerlain (ÉCRIN 4 COULEURS - 07 LES CUIRS) and Dior  (3 COULEURS glow - 651 NUDE GLOWeyeshadow quad. They both are very nice quality and help me to achieve this kind of natural but anime look if it makes sense~☆  This eye make up took me like 10 minutes to do. It is very easy and you just have to pratice a bit so the eyeline looks good.


So do you like this tutorial? If no why? And what is your daily make up? I'd really love to know so don't forget to leave a comment and tell me what you think! 

26 комментариев:

  1. This is so cute! ;A; I'm so tempted to try out this look now~ thank you for sharing (^^)
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Hehe I am glad you liked it * ^ *
      If you ever do such make up please send me a photo :D
      x

      Удалить
  2. So pretty! You pulled it off perfectly! (*゜Д゜*)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. So cute and pretty~! I'm going to try this out <3

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Lovely make up, I love the result!!

    http://ladyparisienne.fr/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. You have beautiful eyes and your hair is gorgeous! I wish mine was as sleek and shiny as yours.

    Honestly, I don't think you need to be Asian to look like "ulzzang."

    http://sushiibear.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Awww I love your makeup, you look so cute!
    Thank you for comment on my blog, I follow you ^^!

    Supa Kisses! <3

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. oohhh nice tuto <3 ullzang makeup style has always been my favorite too, I just can't go with another makeup style because this style is reallllly cute ♥♥♥

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Oh very cute and lovely makeup~
    Now I´m following you in GFC#56 I hope your follow me back!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. You're so pretty!

    Please join my Korean cosmetics giveaway in honor of KPWP's 1st blogiversary! Feel free to join HERE!
    Have a great day <3

    xoxo Payton of K-Party With Payton

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. great post! love this look, I love ulzzang make up looks :)
    let's follow eachother! let me know if you want to follow and I will follow you back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. nice,the brown eye shadow match well with your hair colour and your hair looks super smooth ,love!

    www.petite-diaries.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. i love ur eyes! thanks for intresting post!
    Thanks for sharing~
    follow back~ My new post♥

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. I cant ever follow makeup tutorials because I;m such a noob at them but this is so simple and yet efficient hehe <3 I followed your blog >O< New follower! I hope you can check out mine :D
    Jessie @ bijou-heart

    ОтветитьУдалить

 
Images by Freepik