понедельник, 21 июля 2014 г.

NeoFurby Look~☆

Hey beauties! (* >ω<)
I want to share with you my tumblr inspired look. I am a great fan on furby toys and a happy owner of one so I couldn't resist buying this top. Shorts I bought in the same store so the colors blend very well. 
The whole purpose of this look is to shock and draw attention so I chose very bright and provocative shoes as well. Rocking KENZO style. RAWR!! They are quite hard to wear for people with sensitive feet like mine but when it comes to fashion it is not such a big deal.
Great, easy and loose-fitting outfit for the july!~

 Top: H&M
 Shorts: H&M
 Ribbon: Accessorize

 Mask: EBay
 Shoes: Fabio Rusconi




Привет, красавицы!ヽ( ★ω★)ノ 
Хочу поделиться с вами нарядом, на который меня вдохновил Tumblr. Я большой фанат игрушек Furby и счастливая обладательница одной такой игрушки, так что я не могла не купить этот топ! Шорты покупались в том же магазине, так что розовый цвет хорошо сочетается. 
Вся "соль" этого look'а - привлекать внимание и шокировать, поэтому вдобавок ко всему я выбрала яркие провокационные туфли. KENZO RAWR!! Правда они несколько трудны для носки из-за своей жесткости, но, когда дело касается моды, можно и потерпеть.
Яркий, милый и свободный наряд для конца июля! 




20 комментариев:

  1. Thanks for leaving your link on my blog~ And thank you for following me ^.^ I followed you back c:
    Love the outfit! Looks cute on you~ Also your camera is adorable x3
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thanks for following me, follow you back..
    nice to know you, really loves your post, have lots of cute stuff and shoot :)

    www.thedeerdan.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Cute outfit! Loving those shoes :)
    Btw, I've just started a beauty/fashion blog, would you like to follow each other on google friend connect? let me know :)

    x Suzy
    pret-tea.blogspot.ca

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Cute outfit! you are talented to assemble sets, I am happy. furbi T- shirt is adorable, you look so cute * ---- * ! Thank you very much for your nice comment, have a nice blog. Kisses!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. You are so kind! Thank you~~
      I am very glad that someone actually likes my sense of fashion ヽ( ★ω★)ノ

      x

      Удалить
  5. I love this outfit! You look so adorable and so does this furby top! And furby toys are totally amazing!
    Have a lovely day, kisses
    Christine G ♥

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Wow, your style is so cute! I really like this outfit, I've been wearing a lot of black lately but maybe I'm persuaded to wear a colourful outfit ^ ^ {milkymemoir.blogspot.com}

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you~
      I am a fan of black myself but it is like +30 here and I don't want to die of heat haha

      BTW followed your adorable blog <3

      Удалить
  7. i reckon you are absolutely gorgeous and you remind me of those models in japaese magazines!

    I’d really love it if we followed each other :)
    __________________________________________________
    Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I’d be glad to follow back! Us bloggers should support each other ^_^

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! I'd love to be a model for japanese brands and magazines really haha

      And sure! Followed you~ Very nice blog you have ^-^*

      Удалить
  8. omg the face mask is sooo adorable!! I totally love it >.< Can you write the exact link from where you got it? This look looks awesome but I wouldn't have enough courage to wear it in public T T

    -Mindy ♥

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Ohhh I'd love to but it was ages ago so I really I can't remember the link : o
      Put "cute face mask" in search and you will definitely find something amazing :)

      http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1311.R1.TR2.TRC1.A0.H0.Xface+mask+cute&_nkw=cute+face+mask&_sacat=0

      Удалить

 
Images by Freepik