суббота, 12 июля 2014 г.

☆Make up kit☆

Hey hey!
My make-up kit.

For me quality is very important in the products I use and sometimes price and brand influence my personal choice. When it comes to the concealers, foundations and everything to do with skin I'd rather play safe and pay a bit extra so to avoid damaging my skin. The best foundations counteract discolorations, lighten shadowed areas, disguise blemishes, and help to achieve the appearance of an even skin tone. Also they protect your skin from UV and moisturize it. Meanwhile, a poorly formulated foundation draws attention to problem areas, making them look even worse.

The rest of the make up can be easily displaced with cheaper analogues however it is a matter of will and wealth. As people grow older their preferences and wishes change. A young woman already grew out of her Barbies and dolls and they need a replacement. To be honest I consider all this beautiful make up as pleasant toys I can play with. Certainly make up art is not about the price of each product but the ability to use them right so to come up with beautiful look. So don't rush for all the Chanel, Dior etc. if you don't know how to use it. What is your favorite beauty product and why? I would love to read your comments! Thank you!


Хэй хэй!
Моя косметичка.
Для меня качество косметики, которую я использую, очень важно, и иногда цены и бренд влияют на мой личный выбор. Когда дело доходит до консилеров, тональных кремов и всего, что имеет отношение к коже, я лучше перестрахуюсь и немного переплачу, чтобы избежать каких-либо повреждений кожи. Лучшие тональные кремы скрывают пятна, осветляют затемненные участки, скрывают прыщи и помогают добиться эффекта равномерного тона лица. Также, они защищают от солнечных лучей и увлажняют кожу. Тем временем плохой тональный крем привлекает внимание к проблемным участкам кожи, ухудшая внешний вид.

Остальные продукты могут быть легко заменены более дешевыми аналогами - это дело желания и возможностей. С возрастом люди выростают и меняется не только внешность, но и желания и мечты. Молодые девушки выросли из своих кукол Барби и им нужна достойная замена. Если честно, для меня все эти тюбики и флакончики - это своеобразные милые игрушки, с которыми я могу играть. Но конечно же, умение наносить макияж никак не зависит от стоимости используемых продуктов. Так что не рвитесь покупать дорогостоящие Chanel и Dior, если не умеете краситься. Лучше тренироваться на более дешевых продуктах и сперва понять, что подходит лично вам.

Кстати, а какой у вас любимый флакончик в вашей косметичке и почему? Я буду счастлива прочитать комментарии! Спасибо~

4 комментария:

  1. I really enjoyed this post. I love seeing what other people use for their makeup <3 My favorite product at the moment has to be my Holika Holika B.B. Cream~!

    alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you for your comment!
      I've never tried B.B. Creams but planning on getting one and reviewing it soon~ *^_^*

      Удалить
  2. Hello
    Interesting post about make up, keep it up!
    My must have product is blushes. I don't have blemishes but my skin is quite pale. So to avoid looking like someone who lives in a cave I use blushes daily.
    xo

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Hey-hey! I sooo understand you~ I am quite pale myself so I just can't not use blushes >_<
      So high five!)

      Удалить

 
Images by Freepik